Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,916KM (€978) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (26 minutes ago)