Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,459KM (€2,276) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)