Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,134KM (£1,398) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)