Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,004KM (AU$2,385) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (36 minutes ago)