Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,507KM (AU$4,787) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)