Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.238 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,188KM (AU$2,576) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)