Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,791 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,759KM (AU$3,308) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)