Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,645KM (€1,860) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)