Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,518KM (€1,286) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)