Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,608KM (€822) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)