Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,349KM (€1,709) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)