Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,752KM (€894) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)