Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,776KM (€1,418) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 2 hours ago)