Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02588 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,363KM (руб 52,669) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)