Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02602 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,627KM (руб 62,539) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)