Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02671 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,457KM (руб 54,572) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)