Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02585 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,512KM (руб 58,481) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)