Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,922KM (€1,492) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)