Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,183KM (€1,625) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)