Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,076KM (€1,060) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)