Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,813KM (COL$3,265,662) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)