Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02889 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,745KM (95,004 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)