Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02615 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,362KM (128,550 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)