Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45800 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,058KM (R$ 4,493) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)