Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,168KM (R$ 5,552) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)