Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45704 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,067KM (R$ 4,523) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)