Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44829 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,491KM (R$ 3,325) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)