Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00609 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,700KM (278,882 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)