Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00606 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,669KM (275,443 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)