Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,477KM (239,791 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)