Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05113 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,040KM ($U39,899) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)