Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06350 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,976KM ($U78,358) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)