Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00544 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,152KM (395,669 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)