Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05030 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,308KM (26,008 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)