Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05094 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,603KM (51,105 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)