Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,541KM (€786) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)