Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,415KM (€722) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)