Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02276 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,434KM (₨62,993) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)