Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02639 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 824KM (₨31,214) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)