Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02430 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,423KM (₨58,544) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)