Cost of living comparison between Patiala, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02694 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,840KM (₨68,292) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)