Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,402KM (COL$3,835,678) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (32 minutes ago)