Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,037KM (COL$1,837,304) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)