Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,263KM (€2,197) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (38 minutes ago)