Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,500KM (€2,297) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)