Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,185KM (€1,115) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)