Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,322KM (€2,206) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (27 minutes ago)