Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07559 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,831KM (24,226 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)