Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07250 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,299KM (31,714 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)