Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07245 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,303KM (31,784 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)