Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02364 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,063KM (₨87,262) in Parbhani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)