Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23323 BAM / SRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,689KM (11,527 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)