Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21374 BAM / SRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,789KM (8,369 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)