Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24929 BAM / SRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,195KM (8,807 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)