Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23041 BAM / SRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,732KM (7,516 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)