Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,450KM (₨60,676) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)