Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,762KM (€899) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (35 minutes ago)