Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,073KM (€548) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)