Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,021KM (€1,031) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)