Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,445KM (€2,269) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)