Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,894KM (2,095 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)