Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,611KM (2,006 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)