Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,155KM (€1,611) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)