Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,731KM (Rp 14,248,385) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)