Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,784KM (Rp 15,163,390) in Palu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)