Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.636 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,731KM ($2,280) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)