Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.290 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,005KM (NZ$3,880) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)