Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,317KM (NZ$1,999) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)