Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.221 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,619KM (NZ$3,783) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)