Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.314 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,221KM (NZ$3,974) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)