Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,048KM (NZ$1,712) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)