Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,223KM (€2,147) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)