Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,751KM (€894) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)