Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,580KM ($2,075) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)