Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.715 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,565KM ($2,078) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)