Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,582KM ($953) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)