Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 263% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,810KM ($3,477) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)