Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.751 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,886KM ($1,077) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)