Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.598 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,075KM ($1,299) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)