Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,999KM (€2,041) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)