Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,018KM (€1,542) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)