Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,968KM (Rp 14,243,854) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (39 minutes ago)