Cost of living comparison between Pakxe, Laos and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00022 BAM / LAK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,220KM (14,389,457 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)