Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00022 BAM / LAK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,972KM (13,519,861 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)