Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01769 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,314KM (₨187,324) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (40 minutes ago)