Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,489KM (₨94,716) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (31 minutes ago)