Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01747 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,284KM (₨187,991) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)