Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,007KM (€1,024) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)