Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,447KM (€1,249) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)