Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.338 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,292KM (£2,691) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (31 minutes ago)