Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.221 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,340KM (£1,054) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)