Cost of living comparison between Oviedo, Spain and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,030KM (€2,057) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)