Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,989KM (€2,036) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)