Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,579KM (€1,821) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)