Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,857KM (CH$732,121) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)