Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,641KM (CH$622,038) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)