Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,359KM (CH$515,131) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)