Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,436KM (CH$546,550) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)