Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,387KM (€1,729) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)