Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01420 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,568KM (110,412 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)