Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01405 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,030KM (73,345 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)