Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,602KM (€1,838) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)