Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,211KM (€1,756) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)