Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,951KM (€996) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)