Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,621KM (€1,848) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)