Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18238 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,642KM (14,487 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)