Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17708 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,357KM (7,665 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)