Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18116 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,814KM (10,012 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)