Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17362 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,160KM (6,683 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)