Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,339KM (1,119,894 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)