Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,362KM (783,994 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (27 minutes ago)