Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,389KM (799,581 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)