Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,151KM (747,544 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)