Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.414 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,807KM (C$3,400) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)