Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,894KM (C$1,550) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)