Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,844KM (C$3,529) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)