Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,916KM (25,219 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)