Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07257 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,431KM (33,503 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)