Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07065 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,862KM (26,356 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)