Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,641KM (€2,368) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)