Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,961KM (€1,001) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)